RSS Feed

Friday, February 26, 2010

Indonesia Trip ~


I went Bandung and Jakarta of Indonesia..
did not take many photos because of laziness..
but some is over my sister's camera..
this all about my 5days trip photos..



flying-off to Jakarta..
illegal housing like KL last time..
this is about last 10years of KL..
the river is full with rubbish..smelly
a lot of Carrefour at there..
active volcano..
wonder when will explore..
it just behind me..bad smell of sulphur..
1st sister and me..
I and my "G" bag..
camwhore in bus..
we are inside bus looking those animals at Indonesia safari..


raining ruin the view..


small monkey acting..cute

can u see me?
me and dad..
snow bay water park..
we are inside cable car..
bahasa java is kereta gantung..lol

this is Indonesia merdeka square..
35kg of gold on the top of the tower..
Indonesia J.Co donuts..
the taste is as same as Malaysia branches..

this is all about the trip. will I go for the next time? definitely not..
the river is damn smelly..
their road is small with many cars cause terrible traffic jam..
Jakarta is so big..I only went north Jakarta..
then how about others area?
after I went there only realise Malaysia is the best..
for this moment I think that only..
so do not disgust your country..
now I see is last 10years of China..
because Indonesia will improve as fast as China..
cheer Indonesia..!!

No comments: